We hope that you will be delighted with your purchase from Kit Cosmetics Pty Ltd (‘KIT’). If the product is faulty or you experience an allergic reaction, you are welcome to return your product to us within 90 days of your purchase date, for either a refund or an exchange.
Please note that we do not offer refunds or accept returns for change of mind.
To be able to return or exchange a product, you must provide a valid proof of purchase (including receipt or e-receipt). You assume any risk of parcels lost or damaged during transit and therefore recommend that you insure and / or track your parcel. KIT will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure or track your parcel.
Please contact our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number so we can find your order easily and promptly send a replacement following our investigation and assessment. Please note, we are not responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit.
Our products come with the consumer guarantees found in the Australian Consumer Law which cannot be excluded, including guarantees that the products will be of acceptable quality. The consumer guarantees are not affected by our change of mind policy above.
In the unlikely event that you receive products from us that do not comply with the consumer guarantees, we will provide you with a refund or exchange based on the below:
- If we consider that the product has a major failure under the Australian Consumer Law (eg the product is unsafe, does not fit the description or is not fit for purpose), you can return it and receive your choice of a refund or an exchange, and compensation for any other reasonable and foreseeable loss or damage.
- If we consider that the product has a minor failure under the Australian Consumer Law (eg the product's packaging is cracked but does not affect the safety or use of the product), we will provide you with our choice of a refund or exchange.
Where a product is damaged through misuse, accident or abnormal use, the Australian Consumer Law or any manufacturer’s warranty may not apply, and KIT may choose not to provide a refund, exchange or repair (if applicable).
KIT will require a valid proof of purchase before providing a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law.
Consumer guarantees cannot be excluded or limited and are in addition to any manufacturer’s warranties or extended warranties purchased by, or given to, you.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
- Check that you meet the above return conditions.
- Find your order/receipt number. This can be found on your confirmation/shipment email.
- Please contact our customer care team at email@example.com
- We will verify whether you are entitled to a refund, or replacement with new products, and provide instructions accordingly.
What can I use as proof of purchase?
You may use any of the following as proof of purchase:
- Register receipt or e-receipt tax invoice; or
- Any other valid proof of purchase of the relevant product.
How will I receive my refund?
All refunds will be processed via the original payment method. Original costs of delivery, if any, will not be included in the refund.
How long will my return take?
For returns via post, products typically are currently taking 7 to 10 business days to reach our warehouse. You will be able to track the delivery of your return via the Australia Post tracking number supplied when you book your return. Once our warehouse receives your return and the 72 hours quarantine has passed, it will be processed within 7 to 10 business days. Your bank may take a further 3 to 5 days to clear the funds back into your account.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, and we appreciate your patience as we work to process all returns as quickly as possible.